At Pitisuksa we recognize and respect that every child is unique. Our learning approach is tailored to each individual child and their specific needs. Every child in our school manages their own learning goals, interests, and achievements. Children in our school come from a variety of cultural and global backgrounds, which contributes to the rich learning environment. Our mission is to nurture the learning curiosity inherent in all children and to help our students develop into thoughtful, independent, and caring global citizens.
English Program Montessori School
Lifelong Joy of Learning
Pitisuksa School cultivates children to be wise and caring global citizens.
- Every child will find joy in the learning process.
- Every child is able to use English for academic purposes and for daily communication according to his/her age.
- Every child has the skills for seeking knowledge, is able to think and analyze critically, and act creatively.
- Our school will provide individualized education for each student.
- Our school will have an efficient and creative management system.
- All members of our school community will behave, communicate, and work together ethically and peacefully.
- Pitisuksa is a learning community, inside and outside the classroom.
At Pitisuksa we are dedicated to providing a rich and positive, child-centered learning experience for all children and families. Our philosophy is deeply rooted in the principles and methods established by Dr. Maria Montessori. The Montessori approach aims at guiding students to become skillful in seeking knowledge independently. We emphasize that a well-prepared environment is important for our students development. In addition, the freedom of choice is important not only for learning but also for self esteem and self respect.
As Montessori stated, "The education of a child should not aim at preparing him for school, but for life." The journey to self-confidence, independence, and competence begins as soon as a child enters into our program. Life lessons of respect, cooperation, appreciation for others, problem solving, and responsibility are all practiced at Pitisuksa on a daily basis.
- Dr. Teerawat Srinakarin - Honor-qualified - President
- Mr. Nuttarote Wangwinyoo - Honor-qualified - Vice President
- Phrakru Wichit Phunyapiwat - Reprehensive of Religious - Committee
- Mr. Apisom Intralawan - Reprehensive of Community Organization - Committee
- Mrs. Ladda Kangwannawakun - Reprehensive of Community Organization - Committee
- Ms. Morakod Rattanagarun - Represent of Parents - Committee
- Mrs.Christina Dias Remedios - Teacher Represent - Commitee
- Ms. Paweena Punyaboon- Represent of Teachers - Committee
- Mrs.Piyanoot Chatchawarat - School Director - Committee and Secretary
- Phramaha Wutthichai Wachirametee - Honor Consultant